Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to feature Snapdragon and Exynos processors
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Now, the Korean Media confirmed once again that Qualcomm will supply most processors for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, also pointing out that some variants of the phablet will be powered by Samsung's own Exynos 5 chips.
Unfortunately, there is no new information available regarding the internal storage of the Galaxy Note 3, so these are the main specs we should expect from Samsung's phablet:
- Processors: Exynos 5 Octa eight-core and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors
- Memory: 3 GB of memory (no more references to 2 GB models)
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED
- Camera: 13 MP back, 2 MP front
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
According to reliable sources from the Korean Media, the Exynos 5420 will power only about 20-30% of the Galaxy Note 3 phablets to be manufactured, while the others will pack Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800.
Nothing is official at this time, but official information should become available soon, since Samsung will introduce the Galaxy Note 3 on September 4 in Berlin.