Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime hits the Philippines
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime launched in Vietnam about a month ago, then it entered the Indian market as well, where it made its debut next to the Galaxy J5 Prime. Now, the time has come for a third market to receive it, namely the Philippines.
This handset is a mid-ranger with premium features, powered by a Samsung SoC. These are the main specs and features of the variant headed for the Philippines:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7870 Octa SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch TFT multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS and Beidou support, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.37 pounds; 5.97X2.95X0.31 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3,300 mAh
- Colors: black
The Galaxy J7 Prime has a brushed metal finish with zero camera protrusion and also features a fingerprint reader that is located on its Home key. In the Philippines, the price has not been unveiled yet but should be close to the $280 USD price tag this handset carries in India.