Samsung Galaxy Core Advance joins the Galaxy smartphone series
Samsung has recently announced a low-end device to join the Galaxy family in early 2014, namely the Galaxy Core Advance. The new Android handset is a slightly improved version of the existing Samsung Galaxy Core and features physical buttons, as well as a larger screen. According to the press release, "This innovative device provides a meaningful design to extend Samsung’s powerful technology to more users."
These are the main features of the Samsung Galaxy Core Advance:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core (unspecified brand and model)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 4.7-inch with 480X800 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP with autofocus primary, VGA secondary
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, NFC, HSPA, GPS with GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 5.25X2.78X0.38 inches
The handset comes with features also provided by more expensive Galaxy series devices, including S Translator, S Voice, Sound & Shot, Group Play and Easy Mode.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance will be available in Deep Blue and Pearl White starting in early 2014, soon to be followed by dedicated accessories. Unfortunately there is no detailed information regarding pricing and worldwide availability yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros