Nokia Lumia 2520 lands at Verizon and AT&T on November 22
November 22 will be a big day for Microsoft and Nokia, as latest reports show that the Xbox One, the Nokia Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 2520 will be released that day, together with updated versions of Windows Phone and Windows RT. The Lumia 2520 tablet will hit both AT&T and Verizon during the same day, as it failed to debut on November 15 as previously announced.
According to the inventory listings leaked to Windows Phone Central, Verizon will offer the Nokia Lumia 2520 in Red or Black, both with LTE support and 32 GB of internal storage, while AT&T will only launch the Black Lumia 2520 with LTE and 32 GB of internal storage. These are the other main specs of the tablet:
- Processor: 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 10.1 inch IPS Full HD multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels, 665 nits and 218 ppi
- Cameras: 2 MP front and 6.7 MP with Zeiss optics rear-facing
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, micro HDMI, micro USB, NFC, GPS
- Operating system: Windows RT 8.1
- Battery/Autonomy: non removable 8,000 mAh; up to 11 hours on a charge and 25 days maximum standby
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.36 pounds; 6.61X10.51X0.35 inches
The Nokia Lumia 2520 is expected to retail for $499 but it is rumored that Verizon will offer it for $399 as a Black Friday deal. Subsidized costs from AT&T, if available, have not been confirmed yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros