Meizu M3X now up for pre-order
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Next to the 5.7-inch Pro 6 Plus phablet, Meizu also unveiled a smaller and cheaper handset earlier today. Dubbed M3X, this 5.5-inch smartphone comes with excellent features for its price, offering an octa-core processor, 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB internal storage for less than $300 USD.
Meizu M3X comes in two variants, the only difference between them being the amount of memory and storage space. These are the main specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P20 with Mali-T880 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch IPS LCD with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 12 MP back with dual tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, dual-SIM support
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Flyme OS
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 6.06X2.99X0.29 inches
- Battery: 3,200 mAh with fast mCharge (equivalent of Quick Charge 3.0)
- Colors: Phantom Blue, Streamer Gold, Pearl White, Obsidian Black
This handset is up for pre-order via Meizu.com and will hit the Chinese market soon as Blue Charm X. The 3 GB/32 GB variant has a price of roughly $247 USD, while the most expensive setup comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, carrying a price tag of $290 USD.
For now, there is no information about its international launch, but we will keep an eye on it since it looks like it might become another worthy choice in the mid-range area of the market.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros