Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+ now up for pre-order in the US
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Back in late February, Lenovo unveiled the Yoga 10 HD+ at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Now, the 10.1-inch display multimode Android tablet can be finally pre-ordered in the US and shipments will begin in about three weeks. This is great news considering that Lenovo did not mention anything about availability when they announced this update of the original Yoga 10.
If you missed the announcement of the Yoga 10 HD+, these are its main specs and features:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB LPDDR2 800 MHz; 16 GB or 32 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS LED backlit capacitive 10-point multi-touch with 1,920X1,200 pixels and 178 degree viewing angle
- Cameras: 1.6 MP front, 8 MP back
- Audio: integrated microphone with noise reduction, Dolby Digital Plus stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (KitKat update to become available "shortly")
- Usage modes: Tilt, Hold and Stand
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.38 pounds; 10.3X7.1X0.1-0.4 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3-cell 9,000 mAh lithium polymer; up to 18 hours
The Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+ starts at $369.00 USD, $20 USD more than the price announced back in February. It comes with one-year warranty and the only model available on Lenovo's online store at this time is the silver 32 GB one.