CES 2015 | LG unveils G Flex 2 Android smartphone
After plenty of rumors about a successor to the excellent G Flex, LG has finally unveiled the G Flex 2. This handset's specs and features confirm some of the more recent leaks, such as the one regarding its Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. The self-healing back cover is still in place, but LG claims that it can take care of scratches "faster and more effective than before." Even more, the handset "harmoniously incorporates a symphony of curves ranging from a radius of 400mm to 700mm across the front, back, sides and top-to-bottom edges."
LG G Flex 2 has the following technical specs and features:
- Processor: 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR4 RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 2 TB
- Display: 5.5-inch curved P-OLED multitouch with 1,080X1,920 pixels and 403 ppi
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 13 MP back with OIS+ and laser autofocus
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Glance View, Gesture Shot, Gesture View and more
- Battery: 3000 mAh (embedded)
- Colors: platinum silver, flamenco red
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.34 pounds; 5.87X2.96X0.37 inches
This innovative handset is on display at CES 2015 - booth #8204, Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center. LG G Flex 2 will debut on the South Korean market at the end of the month. Unfortunately, pricing and global availability are still unknown.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros