LG launches G4 Beat (G4s) midrange smartphone
LG has officially launched its new midrange smartphone, the LG G4 Beat. What’s interesting, it will be sold under the LG G4s moniker in Europe and CIS region.
As the name suggests, the LG G4 Beat is a smaller version of the flagship G4 model. It comes with a 5.2-inch, FullHD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor accompanied by 1.5 GB of RAM. The 2300 mAh battery is removable.
The main camera uses a 8 MP sensor. It may sound a bit shabby at the start but LG promises great picture quality due to LG’s Color Spectrum Sensor technology. It also features laser autofocus and manual exposure mode. The front camera allows taking 5 MP selfiesand sports Gesture Interval Shot to allow users to take four consecutive selfies with a single hand gesture.
The LG G4 Beat (G4s) will hit the shops in Brasil, France and Germany in July and other countries will follow in the next weeks. The pricing has not been unveiled yet.
Full specifications are as follows:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Processor
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD (1920 x 1080, 423ppi)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC ROM / 1.5 GB RAM
- Camera: Rear 8MP LDAF (13MP in Latin America) / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2,300mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 142.7 x 72.6 x 9.85 mm
- Weight: 139 g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / A-GPS / Glonass / USB 2.0
- Colors: Metallic Silver / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold
- Other: In-Cell Touch / Color Spectrum Sensor / Gesture Interval Shot / Full HD 1080p Video