Huawei Nexus 6P leaks online
Google is expected to unveil two new Nexus devices tomorrow. According to the multiple rumors and leaks that made it online so far, these Android Marshmallow-powered handsets are manufactured by LG and Huawei. These devices are the Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P and, thanks to a leaked Google presentation, now anyone can take a look at all the details of the upcoming 5.7-inch phablet made by Huawei.
Huawei Nexus 6P should be announced packing the following highlights:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32/64/128 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.7-inch WQHD AMOLED multitouch with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 12.3 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS (no details mentioned in the slides)
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3,450 mAh
- Colors: Aluminium, Graphite, Frost, Gold (only in Japan at launch)
Price and availability details are not present in the leaked presentation slides, but we should find out more about them tomorrow. Stay tuned for tomorrow's event, when we should have all the official details about the two new Nexus devices.
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.