CES 2015 | HTC launches the Desire 320 Android smartphone
While the HTC One M9 flagship did not show up at CES 2015 and will probably appear in early March during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HTC announced a new entry-level Desire handset, the 320. Although a low-end device with a few attractive specs and a good price, the Desire 320 will also be available in the UK and can be already purchased in Canada for as low as $69.99 USD (offer ends tomorrow).
HTC Desire 320 has the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core (no other details available yet)
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB (NA) or 1 GB (EU); 4 GB (NA) or 8 GB (EU), microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch capacitive TFT with 480X854 pixels and 218 ppi
- Cameras: 0.3 MP front, 5 MP back with 1080p video recording (EU model also features LED flash)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0, FM radio (EU model only)
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with HTC Sense UI
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium-ion 2100 mAh; up to 12 hours talk time and 690 hours standby (both on 3G)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 5.2X2.67X0.41 inches
This handset can be purchased in meridian gray or white and comes with HTC BlinkFeed and HTC Apps. Availability and pricing in the US are still unknown for the time being.