HTC One S9 now official in Germany
Although its latest flagship is simply called "10," HTC has not buried the One lineup yet. A new handset that belongs to this family of devices has just been spotted in Germany, where the HTC One S9 has an official webpage already and even a price - roughly $560 USD.
Strange enough, the new HTC One S9 does not offer flagship specs, and it will be very hard for it to be a relevant present on a market where are a lot of cheaper smartphones offer better specs and features. These are its highlights:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch Super LCD with 1,920X1,080 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Cameras: 4 MP front, 13 MP back, both with f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS and Beidou, micro USB
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Battery: 2840 mAh
In addition to the above, the HTC One S9 also comes with BoomSound speakers but lacks a fingerprint scanner. There is no information about its availability in the US yet, but it would not be a surprise to see it soon showing up in the portfolio of various carriers.
HTC Germany (translated)
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros