Coolpad unveils Torino S LTE smartphone for 200 Euros
Chinese manufacturer Coolpad will make available its inexpensive Torino S smartphone for the European market. Core specifications include:
- 4.7-inch 720p display with slightly curved 2.5D edge glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 SoC
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD support up to 32 GB
- Fingerprint reader
- Dual SIM (second slot shared with MicroSD)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE
- 1800 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The rear fingerprint sensor can be used to lock apps or perform certain functions and can store up to five different fingerprints. Note that LTE support is only available for just one of the SIM slots like on most dual SIM smartphones.
Coolpad will sell the Torino S for just 180 Euros plus shipping and taxes for a final price of about 200 Euros. Color options will be available in either White or Gold. Additional specifications are provided by the image below.