IFA 2014 | Asus unveils 64-bit Intel Atom-powered MeMo Pad 7
Asus announced a new iteration of its notorious MeMo Pad 7 tablet, this time powered by a 64-bit Intel Atom processor. The slate comes loaded with Google's Android OS with Asus' own ZenUI interface and will be available in a variety of colors and two variants - with and without 4G LTE connectivity - depending on the market.
The new Asus MeMo Pad 7 ME572C is the non-LTE variant and has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core Intel Atom Z3560
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage, microSD support up to 64 GB and 5 GB of lifetime cloud storage
- Display: 7-inch LED backlit IPS touchscreen with 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back with autofocus
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Miracast support, micro USB, GPS with GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat with Asus ZenUI
- Weight: 0.65 pounds
- Autonomy: 11 hours
The slate also features stereo speakers with SonicMaster technology and will be available in Burgundy Red, Champagne Gold and Gentle Black but pricing has not been announced yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros