Asus ZenFone Live now official
Asus ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) has been quietly unveiled earlier today and aims selfie enthusiasts. Previously rumored to launch as ZenFone 3 Go, this handset comes with hardware-optimized and real-time beautification features.
These are the highlights of the Asus ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) model that have been listed by Asus this week:
- Processor: quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage, microSD support up to 128 GB, and 100 GB free Google Drive space for two years
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP with f/2.2 and 1.4 um pixel size on front, 13 MP with f/2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM hybrid, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ASUS ZenUI 3.5 on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.26 pounds; 5.56X2.82X0.31 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 2,650mAh (non-removable); up to 16 hours talk time and 471 hours standby
- Colors: Shimmer Gold, Navy Black, Rose Pink
While Asus still has to say more about the pricing and availability of this new ZenFone handset, we expect to find out more next week at MWC 2017, so stay tuned.