Asus ROG GX700 with liquid cooling now shipping
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The gaming ROG GX700 is exorbitantly expensive, though we're willing to bet that this won't deter the most die-hard of fans from owning one of their own. Revealed last year at IFA 2015, the flagship ROG GX700 will be available starting today in Europe for 4500 Euros.
The GX700 is the world's first gaming notebook with water cooling via its dedicated cooling dock. Its overclocking potential is thus higher than other gaming notebooks and is even encouraged with the Core i7-6820HK Skylake CPU and GTX 980 with 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM.
More details and information on the gaming notebook can be found below, including our full review on GX700.
- Notebooks Billiger
- Media Markt
- Asus E-Shop
Technical specifications according to manufacturer:
- Anti-reflective 17.3" Full HD Wide View Display with G-SYNC
- Intel Core i7-6820HK (Turbo up to 4.0 GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 mit 8 GB GDDR5 VRAM (Turbo up to 3.7 GHz)
- 32 GB DDR4-2133 RAM (up to 2800 MHz)
- Dual 256GB M.2 PCIe x4 NVMe SSDs
- Liquid cooling in combination with docking station
- Integrated high-performance cooling system with dual fans
- ac-WLAN, Gigabit-LAN, Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 3.0, USB 3.1 (Type-C), USB 3.0, HDMI 2.0, mDP
- Backlit anti-ghosting keyboard with gaming keys
- Sonic Suite 2 and ESS Sabre HiFi speakers DAC
- High quality carrying case