Amazon Anytime messaging service apparently in the works
Although dozens of messaging apps already rule the Google Play store and Apple's App Store, it seems there is always room for more. Amazon seems to believe this and, according to AFTVnews, this giant is already working on a messaging app simply known as Anytime.
One of the images that the source above managed to grab shows a pretty long list of Amazon Anytime highlights, which includes the following:
- no numbers needed to reach friends
- privacy and security (encryption of important information like bank details)
- iPhone and Android, desktop and mobile support
- group messaging with fast photo sharing and video chat
- GIFs, emojis, and stickers
- special video/photo effects
- high-quality voice and video calls
- make reservations, check orders, buy products and services
In addition to the above, other popular features are also included, such as location sharing, color-coded conversations, games to play with friends and groups, and so on.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the launch date of this service, but we will let you know as soon as we find out anything, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros