Acer Iconia Tab 8 W launches tomorrow in Japan
Acer launches a new Windows 10 tablet in Japan, and we can only hope to see it available globally as soon as possible. The Iconia Tab 8 W is not some high-end device but looks like a good choice for someone looking for an affordable Windows slate, bringing together the latest version of Microsoft's operating system and an entry-range Intel Atom chipset from the Bay Trail-T family.
Acer Iconia Tab 8 W has the following highlights:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 8-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X800 pixels
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Battery: lithium-polymer 4600 mAh
The price is unknown for now, but considering the specs of this tablet, it should retail for less than $200 USD. More details should come out when (and if) it launches globally, so we should stay tuned and wait for that to happen.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros