ZOTAC reveals the Tegra Note 7 tablet
A few hours after NVIDIA announced the Tegra Note 7 tablet its partners started announcing their rebranded versions of the device. The first one to do so is Zotac International, "the world's largest and most innovative manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-ITX motherboards and mini-PCs."
From the hardware point of view the Zotac Tegra Note 7 is identical to NVIDIA's reference model, sporting the following:
- Processor: quad-core Tegra 4 (ARM Cortex-A15 processor and 72-core GeForce GPU)
- Memory/Storage: unspecified; 16 GB ROM and microSD slot up to 32 GB
- Display: 7-inch IPS touchscreen, 1,280X800 resolution
- Audio: stereo speakers with bass port
- Cameras: 5 MP back-facing and VGA front camera
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, micro HDMI
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (could be KitKat as well, depending of launch date)
- Autonomy: 10 hours
The tablet will be delivered with stylus, USB charger and micro USB cable. It will also feature NVIDIA's DirectStylus software and will be preloaded with two games ready to play as soon as soon as the tablet is turned on for the first time, namely Eden to Green and Zen Pinball THD.
Unfortunately, it seems the Zotac Tegra Note 7 will be ready to be shipped next month so availability date, pricing, and memory/storage details are not available yet.