Computex 2013 | 14-inch Razer Blade Gaming Laptop now Available for Pre-order
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
Razer announced yesterday at Computex 2013 that its 0.66-inch thin, 14-inch Razer Blade gaming laptop can now be pre-ordered online via www.razerzone.com / blade. However, so far only residents of the U.S. and Canada are allowed to order the 4.1-pound Blade. The rest of the world will have to be patient.
We learned from Razer that the gaming hardware specialist is working hard to ensure additional availability, but were unable to pinpoint any specific date. The Blade gaming laptop will be available in additional countries, but when will be announced later this year.
Razer has equipped the Blade with a quad-core Intel Core i7-4702HQ from the 4th generation Core lineup (Haswell), the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 765M GPU and a 128 GB SSD for just under $1,800. The 256 GB model costs about $2,000, whereas the model with a 512 GB SSD will set you back $2,300.
Technical Details, 14-inch Razer Blade Gaming Laptop:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4702HQ, quad-core, 2.2 GHz, 3.2 GHz Turbo
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM (DDR3L, 1600 MHz) | 128 GB SSD, optional 256 GB/512 GB SSD (mSATA)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 765M, 2 GB GDDR5 | Intel HD 4600
- Communications: Qualcomm N1202 Killer NIC, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 14-inch HD+, 16:9, 1600 x 900 pixels, LED backlight
- Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Dolby Home Theater v4
- Interfaces: Combined microphone-headphone jack (3.5mm), microphone array, 3x USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4a
- Camera: Integrated 1.3 MP webcam
- Battery: 70 Wh Lithium-polymer battery
- Other: Razer anti-ghosting keyboard with adjustable lighting, Razer Synapse 2.0 support, Kensington Lock
- Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.3 x 0.66 inches (345 x 235 x 16.8 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.88 kg)