ZTE reveals final Hawkeye specs
Two weeks after the launch of the crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter, ZTE comes with the detailed final technical specifications of the ZTE Hawkeye handset. Sadly, there is less memory than previously rumored, as well as a lower capacity battery and a slower processor. However, there is enough time until September to see these specs change.
For now, we should consider that ZTE Hawkeye will hit the market packing the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP + 12 MP on the back with optical zoom
- Connectivity: hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android Nougat with OTA update support
- Battery: 3,000 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 support
In addition to the above, there is also a fingerprint reader, HiFi audio, and the eye tracking capabilities that make this phone special, as well as the adhesive back. The final colors and material coating options will be decided after those interested take the poll at csx.zteusa.com to vote their favorites.