Thermaltake introduces the Massive V20 laptop cooling pad
Thermaltake introduces another cooling pad from its Massive series, namely the Massive V20 laptop cooler. This accessory is built using high quality materials and offers effective cooling performance to high end notebooks, as well as improved ergonomy thanks to its USB cable management capabilities (a USB extender is included with the cooling pad) and its anti-slip design.
The Thermaltake Massive V20 laptop cooling pad has the following technical specs:
- Compatibility: notebooks from 10 to 17 inches
- Material: hexagon shaped aluminum mesh+plastic
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.54 pounds; 14.37X10.87X0.79 inches
- Rated current/voltage: 0.4 A; 5 V
- Fan speed: 600~800 RPM
- Noise level: 31.7 dBA
- Air flow/pressure: 70.38 CFM; 0.44 mm-H2O
Thermaltake's latest laptop cooler also features a LED light switch and a fan speed controller. The Massive V20 has a suggested price of $19.99 and should be up for purchase soon.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: