Oppo R3 is the world's thinnest 4G LTE smartphone
Next to the long-awaited N1 Mini, Oppo unveiled yesterday the brand new R3 smartphone. The Chinese phone maker advertises this handset as the world's thinnest 4G LTE smartphone.
Unfortunately its features are below average, especially in the display department, as this 5-inch device only offers 720p resolution. Oppo R3's strong points include the magnesium alloy body and slim design, 4G LTE connectivity, as well as the custom Android Jelly Bean version it comes loaded with.
Oppo R3 has the following technical specs and features:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with Adreno 305 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP front, 8 MP with LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android Jelly Bean with Color OS 1.4 UI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.31 pounds; 5.6X2.77X0.25 inches
- Battery: 2,420 mAh
This handset will be available for purchase in black or white finish later this month at roughly $370 USD in China. Pricing and availability for the United States have not been announced yet.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: