Nokia X Android phone specs leak online
The first Android smartphone to be ever released by Nokia is nearing its official reveal but there are already plenty of rumors around. Notorious tipster evleaks recently posted a list of specs for the handset, which is dubbed "Normandy" and will try to gain the attention of customers on a tight budget looking for a low-end Android handset manufactured by a big name in the mobile phone industry.
These are the specs of the Nokia X Android smartphone as leaked last Friday on Twitter by evleaks, most of them confirmed by the detailed specs mentioned by Vietnamese website Techrum:
- Processor: dual-core 1 GHz Snapdragon 200 (MSM8225Q)
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4-inch WVGA TFT touchscreen with 480X854 pixels and 285 ppi
- Camera: 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot capability, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system/Software: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with apps from Nokia Store and other third party-stores
- Battery: 1,500 mAh
The Nokia X "Normandy" is expected to be officially unveiled in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress later this month and to hit the market in March at a price around $110.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: