Huawei P9 Plus now officially available for 700 Euros
The bigger sibling to the flagship Huawei P9 is now available across Europe. The P9 Plus carries the same dual rear Leica cameras as the smaller P9 and comes in Quartz Gray and Haze Gold color options. The latter, however, is so far exclusive to Vodafone customers.
Core specifications include:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED FHD touchscreen
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 SoC
- ARM Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 12 MP dual rear cameras + 8 MP front-facing f/1.9 camera w/ auto-focus
- 4 GB DDR4 RAM
- 64 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD support up to 128 GB
- IR blaster, Stereo speakers, PressTouch, fingerprint sensor, and Smart Knuckle
- 3400 mAh battery
Other features include Android 6.0 with the EMUI 4.4 interface, NFC, 802.11ac wireless, and Bluetooth 4.2. The smartphone supports Quick Charge with an included 9 V, 2A charger.
The official P9 Plus specifications are slightly different than the P9 Max specifications that appeared in GFXBench last month. Both of the rumored P9 Lite and P9 Max variants have yet to be officially revealed, though they have been strongly hinted at from datasheet leaks and supposed pre-production images.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros