Honor 8 Lite spotted in Finland
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
The Honor 8 Lite has been in the rumor mill for a while, and it looks like Huawei will bring it to the Mobile World Congress at the end of the month. However, this handset has just surfaced in Finland and, apparently, it will hit the local market on February 17.
Huawei Honor 8 Lite has been listed as available for pre-order in Finland already, and its list of specs and features includes the following:
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 655
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB via hybrid slot
- Display: 5.2-inch LTPS LCD multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 2.5D glass
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 12 MP with f/2.2 aperture on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0 on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.32 pounds; 5.79X2.87X0.3 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (non-removable)
- Colors: white, black, blue, gold
In addition to the above, a fingerprint reader is also included. The recommended price for this handset is €269 EUR - roughly $289 USD, but it seems this is only the price for Finland. We expect to find out more about the international availability of this handset at the end of the month.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros