HTC announces One A9s smartphone with Helio P10 SoC
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Last year's HTC One A9 will finally get a successor in the form of the One A9s in a naming convention seemingly lifted directly from Apple and its iPhone series. The Taiwanese manufacturer is expected to formally launch the device this Q4 2016 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other European regions in Black and Silver color options for a starting price of about 300 Euros. Users in these regions can purchase the device directly at HTC.com or through distributors like Telekom and O2.
Core specifications for the One A9s include:
- 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) display
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 SoC
- 2 or 3 GB RAM depending on SKU
- 16 or 32 GB eMMC depending on SKU
- 13 MP (f/2.2, 28 mm wide-angle lens, LED Flash) Rear + 5 MP (f/2.8, 34 mm wide-angle lens) front cameras
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and Micracast functionality
- 146.49 x 71.5 x 7.99 mm
- 149.8 g
Other notable features include a fingerprint sensor integrated onto the dedicated Home button and a metal body design. Check out the official product page in the source below for more information on the device. A release in North America and other regions outside of Europe has not yet been announced.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros