Getac refreshes the B300 rugged notebook with Intel Haswell chips
Getac announces the refresh of its B300 fully rugged notebook which now offers increased processing power and graphics performance, as well as exceptional wireless connectivity. This notebook has increased protection from water, dust and shocks, as it was designed for use in the public safety, field service, and defense sectors.
"We continue to innovate and incorporate the latest technologies into our line of rugged notebooks to provide our customers with the tools they need to safely, effectively and efficiently do their jobs, which are often conducted in some of the most dangerous conditions in the world." says Getac's President Jim Rimay.
The Getac B300 now features Intel Haswell processors and this is the list of its main specs:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4600M or Intel Core i5-4300M
- Display: 13.3-inch Getac QuadraClear Sunlight Readable, up to 1400 Nits
- Keyboard: waterproof backlit mechanical membrane
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, USB 3.0, LAN, eSATA, RS232, SiRFstarIV high sensitivity GPS
- Operating system: Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Autonomy: up to 30 hours with dual battery system
- Warranty: 5-year bumper-to-bumper
A wide range of optional features is available, including a touchscreen, waterproof backlit rubber keyboard, 4G support, Night Vision, MIL-STD 461F 90W AC adapter and more.
The refreshed B300 rugged notebook is ANSI certified so it can also be used in locations where flammable gases are present, next to its previously mentioned capability to whitstand dust, water and shocks.
This 5th generation of the B300 rugged notebook is available for purchase through Getac-authorized resellers.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros