Asus ZenFone 4 Pro specs leak online
On August 17, Asus is expected to unveil a bunch of new ZenFone 4 handsets, including a few ones with high-end features. The ZenFone 4 Pro seems to be such a device and, according to Roland Quandt, a model for the US market will be unveiled with a strong set of specs and features.
Dubbed ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL, this smartphone is expected to hit the US with the following highlights (some details surfaced via other sources, such as GFXBench):
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage (most likely with microSD support on top of it as well)
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (possibly AMOLED)
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 12 MP back (most likely a dual-camera setup)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, WiFi 802.11 ac, 4G LTE,
- Operating system: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Thickness: 0.3 inches
- Battery: 3,600 mAh
This handset is expected to hit the market for around US$650, but nothing is official yet. We should get all the official details the day after tomorrow, so stay tuned.
Roland Quandt (on Twitter)