AT&T intros Galaxy Express Prime and Galaxy Express 3
GoPhone customers get two new options from AT&T this spring, with the more powerful Galaxy Express Prime already available for purchase. The other handset that AT&T has just announced is the sub-$100 USD Galaxy Express 3, a 4.5-inch low-end smartphone that will be available in early May.
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Exynos 3475 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/e/i/r, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.31 pounds; 5.60X2.80X0.31 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 2600 mAh (removable); up to 22 hours talk time and 240 hours standby
- Colors: dark gray
Next to the Galaxy Express Prime, AT&T also announced the Galaxy Express 3, a basic choice for those on a very tight budget. This handset has a 4.5-inch display, a 5 MP main camera, a 2050 mAh battery, and will be available in white for $79.99 USD. The Galaxy Express Prime is only available on GoPhone through AT&T retail stores and online, for a full retail price of $129.99 USD.