MSI releases the GT60 2OD-261US, industry's first 3K gaming notebook
MSI added a new member to its GT60 family of gaming notebooks, namely the GT60 2OD-261US. This machine is the industry's first 3K gaming notebook, its 15.6-inch display offering no less than 2,880X1,620 pixels. "The GT60 with 3K graphics immerses the portable gamer into a realm never before experienced," said MSI's vice president of sales for Pan America, Andy Tung.
These are the main specs and features of the GT60 2OD-261US gaming notebook:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Memory/Storage: 16 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 128 GB SSD and 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch WQHD+ anti-reflective with 2,880X1,620 pixels
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4G GDDR5
- Camera: 720p HD webcam
- Audio: Dynaudio Premium Speakers with subwoofer and Audio Boost technology
- Connectivity: Killer DoubleShot network adapter, Bluetooth, 3XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, SD card reader, HDMI
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8
- Weight/Dimensions: 7.7 pounds; 14.97X10.24X1.77 inches
The laptop is covered by MSI's 2 years limited warranty which includes 1 year global warranty and it also features SteelSeries full-color programmable backlit keyboard and Blu-ray reader.
The MSI GT60 2OD-261US has a price of $2,199.99 but MSI still has to announce the details regarding availability. For more information please check the press release below.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: