Huawei Ascend P7 is now official
The new Huawei Ascend P7 is the successor of the Ascend P6 flagship, advertised to be "world's slimmest smartphone" and launched back in June, 2013. According to the official press release, "the new 4G LTE-enabled smartphone redefines smartphone excellence with top-notch features, ultra-fast connectivity and easier navigation in a beautifully-crafted design that places it in a class of its own."
Huawei Ascend P7 has the following technical specs and features:
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 910T Soc with four 1.8 GHz Cortex-A9 cores and Mali-450MP4 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5-inch IPS INCELL touchscreen with 1,080X1,920 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back with autofocus and LED flash, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 LE with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0, NFC
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.27 pounds; 5.50X2.71X0.26 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: non-removable lithium-polymer 2,500 mAh; up to 422 hours standby and 14 hours talk time on 3G
The handset will be commercially available later this month for €449 EUR (roughly $625 USD) across Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, "with other markets to follow." There is no information available on pricing and availability for the United States for the time being.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: