Motorola XT912A spotted on GFXBench
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
The Motorola Moto X was announced back in August 2013 and now it looks like the successor of this innovative handset has been already spotted on GFXBench as XT912A. This has not been officially confirmed yet, but the specs of this upcoming device suggest this is either the new Moto X or a revamped Droid Ultra, according to TheDroidGuy.
The GFXBench entry reveals the following specs of the Motorola XT912A:
- Processor: quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.2-inch 1080p "touchscreen with at least 5 finger gesture support"
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 12 MP back with autofocus, HDR, face detection and 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4.3 KitKat
Unfortunately, the GFXBench information page does not provide any data about the battery of the device and its autonomy. Since the benchmark results are not much better overall than those obtained by the Moto X, the XT912A could be a mid-range device for emerging markets, but this remains to be seen.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros