Coolpad Cool Play 6 flagship coming to India next month
Coolpad is a Chinese underdog that has just announced the launch of a new powerful mid-range handset for buyers on a budget that would also like to get some software support after the purchase. In a first such move for them, Coolpad has unveiled that the Cool Play 6 would get Android O by the end of the year.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes with the following highlights:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC with Adreno 510 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS full HD multitouch
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP + 13 MP with PDAF and f/2.0 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Journey UI on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.39 pounds; 6 x 2.96 x 0.33 inches
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Colors: black, gold
This handset is scheduled to become available for purchase exclusively via Amazon.in starting on September 4. The price would be INR₹14,999, which is currently around US$234.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros