IFA 2013 | ASUS announces Transformer Book T300 ultraportable
In a press conference held yesterday at IFA 2013, Asus unveiled an interesting ultraportable, namely the Asus Transformer Book T300. More than just a light and powerful laptop, the Transformer Book T300 can also be used as a Windows 8 tablet. This way, the device offers the portability of a slate and versatility that only a full keyboard can provide.
These are the main features of the Asus Transformer Book T300 in a glance:
- Processor: one Intel Core i3-4010U, i5-4200U, or i7-4500
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3
- Graphics accelerator: Intel HD 4000
- Display: 13.3-inch 1080p Full HD , 10-point touch multi-touch
- Cameras: 720p front and 1080p on the back
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 and micro HDMI
- Audio: stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster audio technology
- Operating system: Windows 8
- Battery: up to 8 hours on a single charge
Next to the above, the Book T300 "also features cutting-edge multi-touch digitizer technology that detects a 6mm contact point, rather than the 9mm recommended by Microsoft for Windows 8".
Unfortunately, pricing and availability of the Asus Transformer Book T300 are not public yet.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: