The Coolpad Flo 3G smartphone hits GoSmart Mobile
Budget conscious users looking for a new smarthpone have plenty of options to choose from these days and now another cheap Android smartphone joins the crowd, namely the Coolpad Flo dual-core handset for GoSmart customers. Its main selling point is the large screen, highlighted as "half an inch larger than the iPhone."
These are the detailed specs and features of the Coolpad Flo 3G Android handset:
- Processor: dual-core 1 GHz Qualcomm (no additional details available)
- Memory/Storage: unspecified, probably 512 MB; 4 GB internal storage, microSD support for up to 32 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA touchscreen with 854X480 pixels
- Cameras: 0.3 MP front, 5 MP back-facing with flash
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, HSDPA/HSUPS/EDGE
- Operating system: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.28X2.64X4 inches
- Battery: 1,880 mAh
According to GoSmart Marketing Director Shailendra Gujarati "Coolpad Flo will be a nice option for many GoSmart customers looking for a feature-rich phone at an affordable price."
On sale for an introductory price of only $99 (plus taxes and fees), this handset is an interesting choice for GoSmart customers, especially since it does not come tied to any expensive plans or services. For more details please check the press release below and the product page on Coolpad Technologies' website.