Oppo Find 7a now available for $499 USD
Oppo revealed the Find 7a earlier this year at MWC 2014 and now this 5.5-inch Android handset is almost ready to ship. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 801-powered smartphone comes in white or black and is also accompanied by three gifts during the pre-order period which began on April 7 and will close later this month, as soon as the first batch ships out.
These are the main specs and features of the Oppo Find 7a smartphone:
- Processor: quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive multi-touch with 1,080X1,920 pixels, 401 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back with autofocus, geo-tagging, dual LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Direct and WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, micro USB 2.0, NFC, DLNA
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with ColorOS UI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.375 pounds; 6.01X2.95X0.36 inches
- Battery: lithium polymer 2,800 mAh
Oppo Find 7a can be pre-ordered internationally and first orders will also come with a free extra battery, 32 GB microSD card and a Navy Blue cover, only available while supplies last. The US version of the handset is priced at $499 USD (€399 EUR for those who order from the European Oppo website).