The new Nexus 10 appeared on the Play Store
The Google Nexus 5 appeared in the Play Store by mistake a few days ago and its product page was quickly taken down. Today it seems the same thing happened with the upcoming refresh of the Nexus 10 Android tablet. This means that Google is really close to releasing these two devices in the wild and these are intentional mistakes, or that someone is really bad at his job.
These are the main specs and features of the new Nexus 10 tablet according to this recent leak:
- Processor: quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 10-inch WQXGA touchscreen with 2,560X1,600 pixels, 300 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 8 MP back, 2.1 MP front
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 9,500 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.29 pounds; 10.2X6.8X0.31 inches
All the above should still be taken with a grain of salt, but it seems certain that Google will introduce the Nexus 5 and the Nexus 10 soon. Since Nexus 5 is expected to arrive at the same time as Android 4.4 KitKat, it would not be a big surprise to see the 10-inch Android tablet arrive at the same time or one week later, maybe two.