IFA 2013 | Lenovo announces the Vibe X smartphone
A few hours ago, Lenovo announced a brand new Android smartphone, namely the Vibe X. This new device features a polycarbonate body and a laser-engraved 3D tactile finish, providing a premium design and excellent features.
The main specs of the Lenovo Vibe X smartphone are:
- Processor: quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MTK 6589T
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB ROM
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS with 440 pixels per inch and Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 13 MP rear with LED flash, back-illuminated sensor and autofocus, as well as 5 MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
The Vibe X is very thin and light, measuring only 0.27 inches and weighing 0.26 pounds. According to Lenovo, "The Vibe X comes preloaded with a full-featured photo application that gives users a fresh way to view and organize pictures, including creating unique custom tags or folders, as well as fun and fresh display arrangements on the screen."
In addition to the above, Lenovo's new smartphone also comes with preloaded security and backup software, as well as an enhanced Facebook app.
Unfortunately, the Lenovo Vibe X will only reach countries where Lenovo smartphones are sold starting in December. The handset will be available in China next month, but the price is still unknown.