Archos ArcBook Android netbook launches in June
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
Archos announced yesterday the Google certified ArcBook netbook with 10.1-inch touchscreen display and full keyboard. They describe the device as "the first Android netbook with touchscreen designed with productivity and value in mind" which "offers students and mobile professionals the convenience of a keyboard and trackpad and the superb user-experience and mobility of an Android tablet."
These are the main specs and features of the Archos ArcBook:
- Processor: dual-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A9
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB, as well as 15 GB of Google Drive cloud storage
- Display: 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch with 1,024X600 pixels
- Camera: front webcam (no details specified)
- Connectivity: WiFi, 2Xmicro USB 2.0, 1XUSB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Office Suite Pro 6 pre-installed
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.82 pounds; 10.69X7.11X0.87 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium-ion 8,000 mAh; up to 9 hours
This netbook features a full keyboard with Android function keys and a single touch trackpad with single button click. It will hit the stores in June for exactly $169.99 USD.