ATI Radeon IGP 340M vs ATI Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP
ATI Radeon IGP 340M ► remove
The ATI Radeon IGP 340M is an onboard (shared memory) graphics card for Intel Pentium 4M based laptops. It features an integrated Mobility Radeon M6 graphics core without Hardware T&L. The IGP320M is able to steer up to two displays (using Hydravision).
A review of the similar IGP 320M (Athlon XP version, with a bit different clock speed) with benchmarks can be found at Tomshardware.
ATI Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP ► remove
The ATI Radeon 9100 (PRO) IGP is an onboard (shared memory) graphics card with the Codename RS350. The chip supports DirectX 8.1 and is therefore not suited for Aero effects (Windows Vista upwards). Compared to the ATI Radeon 9000 IGP, the 9100 supports dual channel main memory.
|ATI Radeon IGP 340M||ATI Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP|
|Mobility Radeon IGP Series|
|0 / 2 ||2 / 1 |
|Core||180 MHz||400 MHz|
|DirectX||DirectX 7||DirectX 8.1|
- HyperZ™ memory optimization technology
- Pixel Tapestry™ architecture
- Multi-texturing with 3 texture units
- On-chip texel, pixel, and vertex caches
- Supports 3D textures and Microsoft® DirectX® texture compression
- Support for Emboss, Dot-Product 3, and Cubic Environment bump mapping
- Bilinear, trilinear and anisotropic texture filtering
- Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA)
- Alpha blending
- Exponential pixel fog
- 32-bit or 16-bit Z buffer, 32-bit or 16-bit W buffer, and 8-bit Stencil buffer
- Extensive 3D mode support
- Optimized for full performance in true color triple buffered 32BPP acceleration modes
- Hardware with Pixel Shader 1.4 support
- Supports up to 2048x1536 @ 32bpp.
- Anisotropic texture filtering and Full Screen Anti-Aliasing (FSAA)
|Introduced||05.10.2002 ||23.06.2003 |
3DMark 2001SE - Standard 1024x768
1235 Points (1%)
min: 1600 avg: 2680 median: 2680 (3%) max: 3760 Points
3DMark 03 - Standard 1024x768
55.1 Points (0%)
min: 90 avg: 370 median: 370 (0%) max: 650 Points
Average Benchmarks ATI Radeon IGP 340M → 100%
Average Benchmarks ATI Mobility Radeon 9100 IGP → 444%
* Smaller numbers mean a higher performance1
This benchmark is not used for the average calculation
Redaktion, 2017-09- 8 (Update: 2017-09-11)
Quality journalism is made possible by advertising. We show the least amount of ads whenever possible. We intentionally show more ads when an adblocker is used. Please, switch off ad blockers.