US Cellular introduces ZTE Grand S Pro
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
ZTE USA announced earlier today the availability of the ZTE Grand S Pro handset with US Cellular. This 5-inch 4G LTE handset "proves that it is possible to deliver a high-performing device, without the high price tag."
ZTE Grand S Pro has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with Adreno 330 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels and 294 ppi
- Camera: 2 MP front, 13 MP with LED flash and autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.34 pounds; 5.6X2.8X0.4 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 2,300 mAh; 10 hours talk time and 11 days standby
This Android smartphone also comes with Dolby Digital Plus audio and the exclusive My Easy Access feature which allows its users to access the camera and other frequently used apps straight from the lock screen. Its camera settings include compass-assisted composition, as well as focusing separation and metering.
ZTE Grand S Pro can be already acquired from US Cellular with a two-year contract for $99.99 USD or off-contract, for $249.99 USD.