Toshiba announces Dynabook Kira L93 convertible
Toshiba Japan announced yesterday the Dynabook Kira L93 convertible PC with no less than seven usage modes: tablet, notebook, desktop, flat, canvas, tent and standing. This is possible thanks to the fact that Kira L93 has a detachable keyboard and a stand attached to the tablet, while the screen can be folded 360 degrees thanks to a flexible hinge.
These are the main specs of the Toshiba Dynabook Kira L93 7-in-1 convertible PC:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4210Y
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB RAM; 128 GB SSD
- Display: 13.3-inch Clear SuperViewLED touchscreen with 2,560X1,440 pixels
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, 2XUSB 3.0, micro HDMI
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64-bit with Office Home and Business 2013 and Photoshop Lightroom 5 included as well
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.86 pounds (keyboard included); 12.6X8.94X0.67 inches
- Autonomy: up to 10.5 hours
The Kira L93 also features Harman Kardon speakers and an optional pen can be acquired separately if needed. Unfortunately, pricing is not known yet and the convertible will only be available for the Japanese market on launch, which is set for June.