Sony releases Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition
Sony introduced a special edition of its Xperia Tablet Z in the United States. Labeled Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition, this is a standard white 32 GB Xperia Tablet Z that comes with additional hardware and software "to make cooking in the kitchen simpler and more convenient."
The 32 GB Xperia Tablet Z the Kitchen Edition package has the following main specs:
- Processor: quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB ROM and microSD slot
- Display: 10.1-inch, 1,920X1,200 resolution
- Camera: 2 MP front, 8 MP back, both with Exmor R sensor for mobile
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
- Operating system: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.1 pounds; 10.5X6.8X0.3 inches
- Autonomy: up to 10 hours
Besides the above, the package contains an iGrill wireless meat thermometer, a foldable stand and a rich collection of preloaded food and cooking apps, including the following: BigOven, Evernote Food, Juicing Recipes, Food Planner Pro, iGrill Pro, Out of Milk Shopping List, as well as a total of 260 "classic recipes from around the world, one for each weekday of the year, and a how-to video series provided by Saveur, a magazine for people who experience the world food first."
The Xperia Tablet Z: Kitchen Edition is available for $649 at Sony stores and online at store.sony.com/kitchentablet. For more details, please see the press release below.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: