Sony Xperia Z2 Android tablet specs leak online
Review Editor - Details here
News Editor - Details here
Russian Translator - Details here
The specs of the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2 tablet have been leaked on Twitter by evleaks yesterday and it seems the slate will have a 10.1-inch display and a resolution of 1,920X1,200 pixels that will surely keep the device an interesting choice for a while.
These are the latest specs of the Sony Xperia Z2 tablet which leaked online:
- Processor: quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB memory; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch Triluminous multi-touch with 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 6,000 mAh
The new slate will be waterproof and these specs have been confirmed by Gadget Leaks as well. They also added details on the weight (0.94 pounds) and dimensions (10.47X6.77X0.25 inches), as well as the presence of WiFi and LTE connectivity.
Sony should uncover the Xperia Z2 Android tablet at MWC in Barcelona on February 24 but there is no official information yet about any of the above so these must still be taken with a pinch of salt. We will get back to this interesting tablet as soon as Sony issues the first official announcement about it.