Samsung launches list of accessories for Galaxy Tab in the UK
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
It is now official accessories time! A couple of months after successfully launching the Galaxy Tab, Samsung has recently launched various Galaxy Tab accessories for the consumers in the UK – as reported by Liliputing.
Some of these accessories will come across as sear need, while the others will make the Tab a luxury. For example the physical keyboard can eliminate any complaints of not being able to be comfortable with the virtual keys. If you find it uncomfortable to navigate the Android powered tablet without a physical keyboard then you can go for official keyboard launched by Samsung. The keyboard has 83 keys, a charger and an audio jack and the owners can also work in portrait mode. The sticker price of the device is set to £69.99 (equivalent of about $110) for the buyers in the UK.
Samsung has launched a whole lot of gadgets besides the keyboard and it is listed as follows with the price of each device:
· Multimedia Desk Dock with HDMI jack and 3.5mm speaker jack for £39.99 ($63)
· A leather case for the Notebook/Stand which can be used to prop up the Tab for £29.99 ($47)
· Leather Slip case for £24.99 ($39.3)
· D30 Silicon/Gel case for £19.99 ($31.4)
· Portable Speakers for £19.99 ($31.4)
· Headphones in black or white for £19.99 ($31.4)
· Samsung High Speed Class 4 2GB to 8GB MicroSDHC memory cards for £8.99 to £23.99 respectively ($14 - $37.7)
· Travel Adapter for the UK for £34.99 ($55)
· USB Data cable for £14.99 ($23.55)
· TV-out cable for £14.99 ($23.55)
· In-car charger for £24.99 ($39.3)
The Bluetooth Stylus which was seen some weeks ago is interestingly not on the list.
All the above mentioned series of accessories should be made available from 1st November across the markets in the UK; however, the company said that the keyboard dock will be available through Carphone Warehouse at launch.
There can always be options for cheaper accessories if you don’t want to buy the official Samsung gadgets, but third party accessories are yet to hit the market. At least you can go for the Bluetooth keyboards that are available in the markets for your Galaxy Tab which work without any difficulty both in portrait or landscape mode – Liliputing reports.
These prices are strictly for the consumers in the UK, but no words on the prices or availability of accessories for the consumers in the US. However, the sticker price of the tablet in the US is not yet final. At this point we will have to play the wait and watch game!