Samsung Galaxy Note 4 shows up in the AnTuTu database
Soon after Samsung revealed that its next Note phablet will feature what appears to be a retinal scanner the device was spotted in the notorious AnTuTu benchmark database. The two database entries confirm most specs currently in the rumor mill but they do not reveal anything about the retinal scanner.
These are the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, model number SM-N910S:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 with Adreno 420 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 2,560X1,440 pixels
- Cameras: 3.68 MP front, 16 MP back
- Operating system: Android 4.4.3 KitKat
As rumored before, it looks like select markets will receive the SM-N910C, a model powered by Samsung's own Exynos 5433 processor with Mali-T760 graphics, while the rest of the hardware and software setup appears to be the same.
Although these pieces of information come from a source known to be reliable, Samsung still has to confirm the specs of Galaxy Note 4 and its official launch date.