Origin PC reveals EVO15-S high-end laptop
Origin PC launched the EVO15-S laptop "for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts" earlier this week as the first of a new EVO line of powerful, thin and light portables. Advertised as "ORIGIN PC’s thinnest and lightest high-performance laptop ever offered," the EVO15-S weighs about 4.3 pounds and is less than 0.8-inch thick.
The base model Origin PC EVO15-S costs $2,199 USD and comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4710HQ
- Memory/Storage: 16 GB DDR3 RAM; 2X128 GB SSD and 1X1 TB HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD or 3K with 2,880X1,620 pixels (optional)
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M with 3 GB GDDR5
- Audio: premium speakers with subwoofer and Audio Boost technology
- Webcam: 720p
- Connectivity: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, 3XUSB 3.0, SD card reader, Killer E2200 Game Networking
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.3 pounds; 15.35X10.47X0.78 inches
This machine comes with customizable backlit keyboard with no less than seven color options and three lighting zones, as well as various design paint options, including Eternal Pink, Evolve Green or True Fire ORIGIN Red. The EVO15-S can be already customized and purchased via Origin PC's own website.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: