Oppo launches N1 Mini in China
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
Oppo held a product launch event yesterday in Beijing and unveiled the long-awaited Oppo N1 Mini, a handset which has been in the rumor mill for quite a while already. While it has a smaller screen and a less powerful processor than the full-size N1, the Oppo N1 Mini shares some features with its parent, especially the rotating 13 MP camera.
Oppo N1 Mini confirms most rumors concerning its features and specs, as you can see below:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP rotating camera with LED flash
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android (probably Jelly Bean, but not specified) with Color OS 1.4 UI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 5.84X2.84X0.36 inches
- Battery: 2,420 mAh
The handset sells for about $435 USD in China but there is no information regarding international availability and pricing for now. As soon as they become available, we will let you know.