Nokia X Android phone specs leak online
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
The first Android smartphone to be ever released by Nokia is nearing its official reveal but there are already plenty of rumors around. Notorious tipster evleaks recently posted a list of specs for the handset, which is dubbed "Normandy" and will try to gain the attention of customers on a tight budget looking for a low-end Android handset manufactured by a big name in the mobile phone industry.
These are the specs of the Nokia X Android smartphone as leaked last Friday on Twitter by evleaks, most of them confirmed by the detailed specs mentioned by Vietnamese website Techrum:
- Processor: dual-core 1 GHz Snapdragon 200 (MSM8225Q)
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4-inch WVGA TFT touchscreen with 480X854 pixels and 285 ppi
- Camera: 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot capability, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system/Software: Android 4.4.2 KitKat with apps from Nokia Store and other third party-stores
- Battery: 1,500 mAh
The Nokia X "Normandy" is expected to be officially unveiled in Barcelona at the Mobile World Congress later this month and to hit the market in March at a price around $110.