New professional graphics cards for laptops by Nvidia: Quadro 1000M, 2000M, 3000M, 4000M and 5010M
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a loyal reader of notebookcheck? Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor, Review Editor (Smartphones) - Details here
Nvidia has just announced new professional graphics card for Sandy Bridge laptops. The new Quadro Mobile GPUs are positioned for professional software (CAD, 3D Animations, movie editing) and offer certified drivers.
The new cards:
- Quadro 5010M (Ultra-High End): 384 CUDA Cores; 4 GByte GDDR5-Memory; ECC and DP Support; 17,3-Inch Mobile- Workstations
- Quadro 4000M (High End): 336 CUDA Cores; 2 GByte GDDR5-Memory; 17,3-Inch Mobile- Workstations
- Quadro 3000M (High End): 240 CUDA Cores; 2 GByte GDDR5-Memory; 17,3-Inch Mobile- Workstations
- Quadro 2000M (Mid-Range): 192 CUDA Cores; 2 GByte DDR3-Memory; 15,6-Inch Mobile- Workstations
- Quadro 1000M (Mid-Range): 96 CUDA Cores; 2 GByte DDR3-Memory; 15,6-Inch Mobile- Workstations
The cards should appear in the mobile workstations by HP, Dell, Lenovo and Fujitsu. Currently only Lenovo announced the 1000M and 2000M in the Thinkpad W520, but we guess that some more will follow.